Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Pretty nice mini's here

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member oface1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2008
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    These are really cool looking.

    mini A7's

    Looks like it is ~ 1'x8"x6". Looks liek it would make a cool little computer speaker... I gotta set of fe 166's that I have left over from my single driver/high eff intorduction, that has somehow lead me here...

    enjoy


    -chris

  2. #2
    Inactive Member gamalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    535
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They do look cool!

    I have no clue how much cash is 30,000 Yen but I wouldn't toss my cash that far away any way.

    It would be nice to have them by my new 22 inch monitor though.

    Gary

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Cal Weldon's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    About 315 USD

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member bowtie427ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2006
    Location
    Rural NY
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

    Post

    I think at some point in the recent past, this fella was making mini A7's and A4's.

    http://www.michaelchrist.com/fabrication.html

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member oface1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2008
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ahh bowtie,

    I remeber that site form a long time ago,,

    Just seems like since that site has not been updated since 2002, that he is holding out on more projects. Always really liked his work....

    Thanks fo rthe link..


    -chris

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28261621 times.